Career and Technical Education Advisory Committee (CTEAC)
The Career and Technical Education Advisory Committee (CTEAC) will meet monthly during the school year to discuss the planning, implementing, and assessing of career and technical education programs.
The functions of the CTEAC will be as follows:
- Advise LCPS of needs in career and technical education;
- Participate in the development of priorities and strategies for meeting the identified needs of career and technical education students;
- Submit periodic reports and recommendations regarding CTE to the division superintendent for transmission to the school board;
- Review the policies and procedures for the provision of career and technical education and related services; and
- Participate in the review of the Perkins V plan, Federal Program Monitoring, and Civil Rights Review.
Meetings will be held on the third Wednesday of each month from 8:30 AM to 10:00 AM.
Vice-Chair for Membership
Vice-Chair for Planning
Vice-Chair for Communications
School Board Representative
Dr. Lhe Smith
Supervisor, Career and Technical Education
Specialist, Career and Technical Education
Specialist, Work-Based Learning
Director, Instructional Programs
Dr. Ashley Ellis
Assistant Superintendent for Instruction