Free Online Tutoring Services through Tutor.com
LCPS is partnering with Tutor.com to provide all LCPS students grades kindergarten through 12th with access to free online tutoring. Tutor.com, which is a service of the Princeton Review, is personalized to meet the needs of your students. Tutor.com’s professional tutors are available 24 hours a day and can provide tutoring support in a wide variety of subjects.
Tutor.com can be accessed through your student's Schoology account. Your student will login to his/her Schoology account, navigate to a course, and look for the Tutor.com link on the left menu. Once the service is accessed, the student will complete a brief form in which he/she will select language preference, topic, subject and grade level. Once the form is complete, the student will be connected with a tutor. Younger students may need an adult’s assistance with completing the tutor request form. The buttons below guide you to step-by-step instructions on how to access this free service. The videos and links lower on the page also help answer questions about Tutor.com.
Top FAQs About Tutor.com
- Tutors are available to students in grades kindergarten through 12th in more than 200 subject and test prep areas.
- Students receive personalized, focused attention on their homework or schoolwork questions.
- All tutors must pass a rigorous application process including an extensive background check.
- All work is completed in Tutor.com’s recorded classroom.
- Students can communicate with tutors through a chat box or they can select the audio setting to access two-way voice communication.
- Wherever students have online access, they can connect to a tutor using any computer or mobile device.
- Crunched for time? Students can submit essays – including response papers, college application essays and other writing tasks – for drop-off review and get feedback when convenient.
Learn More About Tutor.com