|Demonstrate knowledge of ethical and legal issues relating to the use of technology.|
Listed below the standard are items that could (for example) be included in an individual's portfolio that will be reviewed during the formal evaluation conference. The individual can submit other items and justify their purpose in the portfolio, during a conference with the reviewer.
It is the responsibility of the individual to assure that the portfolio items include evidence of proficiency of all eight standards. This list is not meant to be inclusive or exhaustive; however, all portfolio items should be related to classroom activities.
- a re-engineered lesson plan that demonstrates your knowledge of these issues
- a written description of how computer viruses are spread and preventative measures that can be taken by you and your students
- a written description on the use of passwords at your building and their purposes
- the URL of a site describing copyright issues for schools
- the URL of a site describing APA/MLA bibliographic citations for electronic information
- a written description of the AUP with suggested modifications