|Use educational technologies for data collection, information management, problem solving, decision making, communication, and presentation within the curriculum.|
Listed below the standard are items that could (for example) be included in an individual's portfolio that will be reviewed during the formal evaluation conference. The individual can submit other items and justify their purpose in the portfolio, during a conference with the reviewer.
It is the responsibility of the individual to assure that the portfolio items include evidence of proficiency of all eight standards. This list is not meant to be inclusive or exhaustive; however, all portfolio items should be related to classroom activities.
- a copy of a student generated word processing document from a class assignment
- a copy of a student generated database from a class assignment
- a copy of a student generated spreadsheet from a class assignment
- a copy of a student generated desktop publication from a class or extracurricular activity
- evidence of participation by your class in a Web project
- a print-out of a multimedia presentation generated by your students
- a written description of how a presentation device was used in a professional or instructional setting
- a copy of a student or class book written to help present curricular material
- a copy of a management plan developed by you to assure frequent and equitable use of classroom computers or other technologies by your students