|Apply computer productivity tools for professional use.|
Listed below the standard are items that could (for example) be included in an individual's portfolio that will be reviewed during the formal evaluation conference. The individual can submit other items and justify their purpose in the portfolio, during a conference with the reviewer.
It is the responsibility of the individual to assure that the portfolio items include evidence of proficiency of all eight standards. This list is not meant to be inclusive or exhaustive; however, all portfolio items should be related to classroom activities.
- two professional word processing documents, at least one of which contains a graphic relating to the subject
- a print-out of a database for classroom management
- a print-out of a spreadsheet for classroom management tasks
- a print-out of an e-mail correspondence with a colleague
- a computer generated activity
- a print-out of a web site that you retrieved for professional use
- the URL and print-out of a web page created by you for students or parents
- evidence that you have used technology to produce a bulletin board, learning center, or learning games
- a print-out of a digital camera image (with activity or description) that you produced for a professional activity
- a computer-generated transparency for the overhead projector