- Loudoun County Public Schools
- Strategic Plan
One LCPS: 2027 Strategic Plan for Excellence
- Strategic Plan
- One LCPS: 2027 Strategic Plan for Excellence
- One LCPS Overview
- One LCPS Overview - Spanish
- One LCPS Overview - Arabic
- Goals, Aligned Actions, and Metrics
- Goals, Aligned Actions, and Metrics - Spanish
- Hear from the School Board
- Strategic Plan – DRAFT
- Strategic Plan - Spanish DRAFT
- Watch the Town Hall (April 21, 2022)
- Town Hall Community Feedback
Loudoun County Public Schools Delivers New Strategic Plan
Dear Loudoun County Community,
Loudoun County Public Schools (LCPS) is proud to deliver this new Strategic Plan as a foundational tool that will provide high-level direction for our school division over the next five years.
Our plan aims to:
- Articulate a shared set of core beliefs;
- Establish common goals;
- Prioritize and align our work; and
- Hold ourselves accountable to all LCPS students.
Students are at the center of our work, now more than ever – above all else, we seek to ensure that every LCPS student is prepared to achieve their dreams and empowered to make meaningful contributions to the world. We are committed to building on the rich history and long-standing successes in our schools and are excited to see this document come to life with your help over the coming weeks, months, and years for the benefit of all students across the division.
This Strategic Plan will be a living document – we will revisit its contents to adjust, as needed; whether in accordance with changes in state policy or evolving local priorities. We will do everything we can to make sure our work continues to reflect the diverse needs of our students, families, and community.
We believe that together, as One LCPS, our families, staff, division, and community can ensure that all students are able to pursue and achieve their full potential. It is with this mindset that we share our new Strategic Plan: accountable to our families and community, proud of our staff and schools’ commitment to excellence and equitable opportunity for all, and excited for the limitless potential of our students.
Yours in Service,
Jeff Morse, Board Chair
Ian Serotkin, Board Vice Chair
Dr. Scott A. Ziegler, Superintendent