1stNine Week Plans
- Addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division with and without remainders of whole numbers.
- Prime and composite numbers.
- Even and odd numbers.
- Distributive property of multiplication over addition.
- Problem Solving
- Rounding Decimals through the thousandths
- Fraction and Decimal Equivalents
- Comparing and Ordering Fractions including Mixed Numbers
- Elapsed Time
- Probability and Statistics
- Read fiction and nonfiction with fluency, accuracy, and for comprehension.
- Write for a variety of purposes, identify intended audience, use a variety of prewriting strategies, and include supporting details that elaborate the main idea.
- Edit writing for correct grammar, capitalization, spelling, punctuation, sentence structure, and paragraphing by using adjective and adverb comparisons, and correct spelling of commonly used words.
- Plan and conduct scientific investigations.
- Dichotomous Keys
- Weathering and Erosion
- Layers of the Earth
- Rock cycle
- Plate Tectonics, Volcanos, Earthquakes
- Changing Earth and Human Impact
- Five Themes of Geography
- Northeast Region
- Reading maps
, ; (Last Modified about a minute ago)