Heritage Athletic Booster Club Scholarship - Deadline May 1, 2018
The Scholarship Committee will consider all applications, with an emphasis on your role as a student-athlete. The following requirements must also be met to be considered for a scholarship:
1. The athlete’s parent/guardian must be a member of the Athletic Booster Club by March 5, 2018. For the Class of 2020 and onward, the athlete’s parent/guardian must have been an Athletic Booster Club member for 2 years.
2. The student must have a GPA of at least 2.5.
3. The student plans to attend a college, university, or trade school following graduation.
4. Two recommendation letters -- from any of the student’s Heritage coaches during their Heritage athletic career (no club/travel coaches), and from an HHS teacher who was not their coach.
5. Two written essays must be completed, answering both of the following prompts (500 words each): a. How will your experiences and achievements as a student-athlete during your years at Heritage High School be applied towards your future endeavors? b. Of those experiences and achievements, of what are you most proud, and why?