Heritage Music Boosters 2018 Scholarship Information
Heritage Music Boosters will grant at least one scholarship of a minimum of $250 (quantity and/or dollar amount of awards can be higher depending on budget constraints and applicant pool).
• Candidate must currently participate in the music department.
• Candidate’s parent(s) must be members of the Music Booster Association for two or more consecutive years as of Oct. 31 in the current school year.
• Student must be a graduating senior attending an accredited school next year. Application Packet:
• Transcript (must have a 3.5GPA in music classes, 2.5 overall with no more than one F)
• Music Resume of all music-related activities NOT required for enrolled class(es)
• Short essay (500 words or less) describing how participation in the music department impacted your high school experience
• Due back: Apr 30, 2018 – students should submit completed application to Mr. Herrmann, Band/Orchestra Director