- Rosa Lee Carter Elementary
- RLC Home Page
Student Chromebook Help
- Please review the Getting Started with Your Chromebook Guide with your child. This slide deck contains information about logging in, usernames & passwords, student email, responsible use and safety, etc.
- K-2 Students may login with their Quick Card OR they can select "sign in with a different account" and use their StudentID@lcps.org and birthday password (mmdd). Need to reprint your Quick Card? Contact your teacher and watch this video.
- Two page Chromebook Help Guide with directions on how to access Apps, Settings, Extensions, etc.
If students require How to/Instructional technology related questions: DDI recommends they start with their teacher for help.
If students require account access or hardware problems with their LCPS-provided devices:
- Parents can call the Technology Support Center at 571-252-2112. The TSC is staffed Monday thru Friday between the hours of 7:30AM-5:00PM (excluding holidays).
- Parents can Email the Technology Support Center at DDI-TechnologySupportCenter@lcps.org. The TSC is staffed Monday thru Friday between the hours of 7:30AM-5:00PM (excluding holidays).
- Students in grades 3-5 can submit their own incident report by following these steps
- Log into LCPS Go
- Click on the Support Center (you should be logged in automatically, if not, use your lunch number & password)
- Click on the Purple + Icon Request New or Report an issue
- Choose the category for the type of issue that best applies & fill out all information that is requested. Be sure to include what you already tried to fix the problem
Replacement Items for Chromebooks
Students in need of replacement items for their Chromebooks (i.e., chargers) may do so through the DDI Technology Store by visiting https://bit.ly/MySchoolBucks. Please see this flyer for technology purchasing instructions.
NOTE: This is only for lost chargers. Broken chargers will still be replaced through the normal process via the Technical Support Center, as directed above.