STEAM Summer Camp
Mill Run is excited to be offering 2 weeks of summer camp fun! STEAM camp will be a week of enriching, fun activities, taught by Mill Run staff members! High school and college aged students will be working with your child(ren) as well as parent volunteers.
• Week 1 runs June 17th - June 21st, and Week 2 runs July 29th - August 2nd
• Camp runs Monday – Friday, 9:00 – 1:00. Parents may start picking up their children at 12:45. A late fee of $5 will be implemented after the first 10 minutes, with $1 per minute after that.
• Camp is open to all children rising kindergarteners through rising 6th graders, regardless if they are Mill Run families or not! Children will be grouped by like ages.
• Camp fee is $150 for the first child, and $125 for all children from the same family after the first for THE SAME WEEK.
• Lunch, water bottle, and a snack must be sent each day.
• Apply sunscreen to your child; staff is not permitted to do so.
• Camp minimum is set for 35 children; maximum 100. If camp minimum is not met, registration will be refunded. Otherwise there are NO REFUNDS for any reason.
• Registration will be taken on a first come, first served basis. A completed registration includes a check for the camp tuition, and a completed registration form. Registration closes 3 weeks prior to each camp start date, or when full.
• Registration confirmation notices will be emailed to you.
• Parents who volunteer to help run the camp will be given priority registration. Your child will receive both weeks free when you volunteer for one week. 3 adults are needed per day, to include outdoor time, weather permitting. You can learn more here.
• Rising 8th graders and above are needed to help with small groups! Have your child sign up here!