- Lovettsville Elementary School
- Home Page
COVID 19 - LCPS Resources for Families
LCPS Needs Survey - 2020-2021 School Year
Google Form Version
Google Form - Spanish Version
Continuity of Education at LCPS:
- LCPS has developed a website for families with resources that can be used with students to reinforce skills and knowledge that have been previously taught (https://www.lcps.org/ContinuityOfEducation)
- Meals are provided at Lovettsville Elementary from 10am-1pm Monday-Friday and at designated bus stops. For more information on bus service fo meals visit LCPS transportation page at https://www.lcps.org/Page/217556 LCPS Meal Services https://lcpshealthycafe.org/
Mental Health Resource:
- Mental Health, Wellness and Community Resources for Families can be found here: https://www.lcps.org/domain/31226. The list of resources includes Access to Basic Needs.
- There is a LCPS Hotline (571-252-6499, live person) for anyone who has questions about COVID-19 impact on LCPS, Monday - Friday 8am-5pm or you may visit https://www.lcps.org/COVID19
Loudoun Community Resources:
- Loudoun County Covid-19 https://www.loudoun.gov/5307/Coronavirus
- Spanish Loudoun County Covid-19 https://www.loudoun.gov/5329/COVID-19-Espanol
Food and Meal-Based Community Resources:
- Tree of Life will continue to offer weekly free community meals in Purcellville & Leesburg. They also offer weekly food deliveries from their food pantry, food “to-go” meals are available in Leesburg (Tuesdays) and Purcellville (Thursdays 5:30PM-6:30PM), financial assistance, and health/medical vouchers. For more information or assistance please call 540-441-7920, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit their website.
- Mobile Hope is a local non-profit organization. They are providing food assistance, personal hygeine products, and diapers to the community. The Mobile Hope van is parked at 27 S. Loudoun Street in Lovettsville on Tuesdays from 11:30 am to 12:00 pm. To keep up-to-date on their schedule and learn how to get involved, please visit Mobile Hope https://www.mobilehopeloudoun.org/
- Loudoun Hunger Relief provides food assistance to all residents in need. They are remaining open for normal service and providing emergency preparedness food bags during this crisis (limit 2 per household). Their regular food distribution is located at 750 Miller Drive, Suite A-1, Leesburg, VA 20175. You can call to schedule an appointment at 703-777-5911. o To keep up-to-date on their schedule and learn how to get more involved, please visit Loudoun Hunger Relief https://www.loudounhunger.org/
- Crossroads Jobs Inc. https://crossroadsjobs.org/
- Comcast Internet is offering families with limited income 60 days of free internet service. To sign up, call 855-846-8376 (English) or 855-765-6995 (Spanish). You can also visit their website.