- Broad Run High School
Covid-19 Community Resources
LCPS School Nutrition Services -
- Providing a pickup version of both breakfast and lunch each weekday while school is closed, which at this time is March 27, from 8:00AM - 1:00PM.
- All county schools will serve these meals from a designated spot at their school building. You may go to ANY county school and collect both breakfast and lunch at the same time for each of your children, so you do not need to go to each school if they are different buildings.
- LCPS is also using its school bus fleet to increase the availability of meal service to students that rely on schools for meal support. Delivery of meals to locations such as community centers and churches throughout the county will begin Monday, March 16, 2020.
- Click here for a map to enter your address and see where the closest stop is to you. Please arrive at the meal stops early to ensure buses can remain on schedule.
Dulles South Food Pantry - https://www.dsfp.org/ They are located at 24757 Arcola Mills Drive.
- DSFP is a local food pantry that opened to address the needs of those in the southern part of Loudoun County specifically.
- Please just call 703-507-2795 to make an appointment with them, tell them you are a Stone Hill family.
- Once registered, you are able to do an online order and then go in at a scheduled time for about 5 minutes to pick up.
- A WONDERFUL group of people to work with. Expanded hours to help families during this time.
Mobile Hope - https://www.mobilehopeloudoun.org/
- Mobile Hope is continuing to focus on collecting food and hygiene products and distributing them into neighborhoods starting Monday, March 16.
- Bus will pull into the neighborhoods (see attached schedule), and honk its horn, signaling to students that breakfast and lunch items are available. The project name is Listen For the Honk.
- Mobile Hope will serve food to go bags for both clients and non clients.
- ***See attached flier for delivery times, locations, and details***
Loudoun Hunger Relief - https://www.loudounhunger.org/ Located at 750 Miller Drive, Ste A-1, Leesburg
- Loudoun Hunger Relief - if you live in Loudoun and are struggling to make ends meet, they can help.
- Provide fresh groceries for the whole family, plus they can help find further assistance to meet other needs through their network of partners.
- Keeping their regular distribution hours and expanding with a Mobile Market as well.
- Drop-in Food Distribution Hours 10 AM – 12:45 PM on Wed, Fri & Sat
- Or by appointment, call (703)777-5911 for Tues 8:30 – 11:30am, Tues & Thurs 5:45pm – 7:15pm
- LOUDOUN HUNGER RELIEF MOBILE MARKET LOCATIONS AND HOURS:
- Mondays from 1-2:30pm at Sterling Community Center.
- Please call for an appointment! Just call (703) 777-5911
- Offering its “Essentials Internet” package free to low income families for 60 days.
- Click here for an article with more information.
- Call 855-846-8376 (English) and 855-765-6995 (Spanish) or https://internetessentials.com/
Loudoun County Public Schools -
- Community members with questions are encouraged to review the responses to Frequently Asked Questions on the FAQ page.
- If the responses to Frequently Asked Questions don’t provide the information community members seek, they are welcome to submit questions via this form as well.
- LCPS will launch a COVID-19 telephone “hotline” at 1PM Monday, March 16, to provide another option for information. The hotline number is 571-252-6499.
- Community members should feel free to call with any questions about the status of school operations, current schedules, and the latest information on other topics.
- Calls will be answered until 5PM on Monday. Beginning Tuesday, March 17, the hotline will operate between 8AM and 5PM Monday through Friday.