*Students should login to Dreambox via the LCPS GO link. If you are using an ipad, please make sure to have the app installed first and then login via LCPS GO.
DreamBox Learning Math, an online, Intelligent Adaptive Learning(tm) program that helps all students achieve better, faster math proficiency. Your student can access DreamBox Learning from any computer, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week using this link in LCPS GO (through the Google Chrome Browser). If you have any questions, please contact DreamBox Client Care by calling them at 877- 451-7845 (weekdays 5 a.m. to 5 p.m., Pacific Time), or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
DreamBox is an online program - there's no software to download! All you need is a high-speed Internet connection and Adobe Flash. Adobe Flash is free and is included with many Internet browsers.
To access DreamBox on iPad, go to http://www.dreambox.com/ipad, or search for "DreamBox Math" in the App Store. Download DreamBox Math. When prompted in the app, use this School Code: kwah/horizones0
Review your student's academic progress with a DreamBox Parent Account. Please follow these steps to create your free Parent Account:
2. Have your student login to their profile just as they would at school.
3. Click Setup Parent Access at the bottom of the page.
4. Follow instructions to create a new login and password.
6. Click "Submit".
Log into your home account after set up:
1. Go to http://play.dreambox.com
2. Enter your email address and password.
3. To see student progress, click the "Family Dashboard" button.