- Tuscarora High School
- Tuscarora Overview
Return to Headlines
Student Network Account Information
LCPS Student Account Access Information
For any student who withdraws from LCPS to transfer to another education organization, the student account will have the following access:
- Within 24 hours of the students status change in Phoenix, the student’s account will be set to limited access to download content only and students will no longer be able to login to their LCPS issued Chromebook
- Students will have access to download content for 30 days
- Please remember that the student withdrawal form requires the collection of the student Chromebook as well
- After 30 days, students will have no access to their LCPS accounts and their account will be placed in archive status
- After 60 days in archive status, the student account will be deleted
- All content will be deleted when this occurs for any student who graduates from LCPS (not enrolled for the next school year or not attending summer school), the student’s account will have the following access:
- The student will have full access to content and applications through June 30th
- The student will have limited access to only download content from July 1 through July 31st
- The student will have no access beginning August 1 and accounts will be placed in archive status through September 30th
- Withdrawn student accounts will be deleted on October 1st
- All content will be deleted when this occurs for any student who is withdrawn based on 15 days of consecutive absences (vacation, illness and not placed on homebound instruction, long term suspension, or other)
- Students will have full access to their LCPS account, Chromebook, and cloud services for 30 days from the status change in Phoenix.
- After 30 days, students will have limited access to download content only.
- If the student does not re-enroll in LCPS by September 30th of the following year, the account will be deleted.