- Department of Student Services
Student Health Services
- Brochure - Student Health Services
- Back to School Information
- COVID-19 Procedures for 2023-2024
- Continuous Glucose Monitoring Apps
- Crisis Mental Health Resources
- First Aid Guide for School Emergencies
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Head Lice
- Health Concerns Update
- Health Documents & Forms
- Immunization Requirements
- Lyme Disease
- Procedural Handbook for Supporting Students with Allergies
- Rapid Revive: Opioid Overdose & Naloxone Education for Virginia
- Requirements for School - Tuberculosis Screening
- Requirement for Secondary School Tdap Immunization
- Respiratory Illness Information
- What are eating disorders?
- What are eating disorders? Spanish translation
- Student Health Services Staff
- School Health Advisory Board
- Mobile Health Clinic
Jeannie Kloman, BSN, RN, Supervisor of Student Health Services
Resource Nurses supervisor the Health Clinic Specialist in elementary schools and develop health related training programs for school personnel. The Resource Nurse must be a Registered Nurse (R. N.) with at Least a Bachelor's degree in Nursing. Each Resource Nurse covers 8-12 schools.
Middle and High School Health Offices are each staffed by a full-time R.N.
Elementary School Health Offices Register Nurses staff many of our Elementary Schools, including Title 1 Schools with programs for students with Multiple disabilities. The remaining Elementary Schools are staffed by a full-time Health Clinic Specialist.