Return to Headlines

Moving This Summer?

Please let the front office know if you are moving out of Loudoun county or within Loudoun county this summer. 
-If you are moving within Loudoun County, please fill out a Change of Address form along with a copy of your new current lease or mortgage statement and turn it into the front office.  If your new address is no longer zoned to Discovery, your student’s records will automatically be sent to their new school within Loudoun County once you turn your forms in and your address is updated.
-If you are moving outside of Loudoun County, please fill out a Withdrawal form and turn into the front office.  Your child will be officially withdrawn at the end of this school year once you turn in your Withdrawal form and their new school requests your child’s records.
If you have any questions, please call Discovery at 571-252-2370.
Click HERE for Change of Address Form or click HERE for Withdrawal form