- Douglass School
The Department of Digital Innovation (DDI) will continue to provide technical support throughout the closure. Students can receive technical support through the following methods:
1. How to/Instructional technology questions: Recommended to start with their teacher or go to the High School Student Toolkit for answers.
2. Account access or hardware problems: Email DDI-TechnologySupportCenter@lcps.org or call the Technology Support Center at 571-252-2112, M-F, between the hours of 7:30AM – 5PM (excluding holidays).
LCPS's Technology Support Centers are staffed to provide technical support from 8 AM to 5 PM, Monday - Friday.
Need a Chrome Book repair?
Students will need to make an appointment at any of the LCPS Technology Support Centers for the following instances:
1. To pick up a new Chromebook
2. To trade in a broken Chromebook for a functioning one.
LCPS provides a charger with the device. Lost, stolen, or damaged chargers are the responsibility of the user to replace.
For your convenience, here is a link to MySchoolBucks to easily purchase a new charger for your LCPS device.
- You will be prompted to create an account if you're a first-time user.
- Click on "Digital Innovation (Technology)" option once logged in.
Need Help Navigating or Troubleshooting your Chromebook?
Go to the High School Student Toolkit for answers.
The Responsible Use Policy set forth by LCPS for school purchased devices, includes the expectation that students and staff be responsible for the device that has been provided to them. The User Agreement when receiving a device includes the following: Student Device Agreement