- Loudoun County Public Schools
LCPS Community Listening Sessions
We are excited to share an additional (virtual) community listening session on May 25, 2023, from 1:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m. Join Dr. Daniel Smith, Acting Superintendent of Loudoun County Public Schools (LCPS), and School Board Member At-Large, Ms. Denise Corbo, as they host this virtual community listening session and offer the LCPS community opportunity to share comments, concerns and feedback directly with Division leadership.
This virtual community listening session will connect the LCPS community, Loudoun County residents, Dr. Smith, and Ms. Corbo in a welcoming virtual setting. Discussions will include how LCPS can best support students’ academic and mental health needs, how LCPS can best communicate with and engage our community, and updates on various critical division-related topics.
Residents interested in attending this virtual discussion must RSVP by Wednesday, May 24, 2023 at 12:00 p.m. Those registered before noon on May 24 will receive a dedicated link and log-in information one (1) hour before the meeting.
Questions, comments, and concerns are being collected in the required RSVP Form before the event.
Join Dr. Daniel Smith, Acting Superintendent of Loudoun County Public Schools, as he hosts a series of community listening sessions. He will be joined by the School Board member that represents the district where the event is held. The public events provide an opportunity for the LCPS community to share comments, concerns, and feedback directly to division leadership.
We’ll discuss how we can best support students’ academic and mental health needs, along with how LCPS can best communicate with and engage our community.
Below are the dates, times, and locations of the Community Listening Sessions:
- Wednesday, March 22: 6 p.m., Potomac Falls High School - Algonkian District
- Thursday, March 30: 7 p.m., Trailside Middle School - Ashburn District
- Thursday, April 20: 6 p.m., Willard Middle School - Blue Ridge District
- Thursday, April 27: 6 p.m., Sterling Middle School - Sterling District
- Monday, May 1: 6 p.m., Freedom High School - Dulles District
- Thursday, May 11: 6 p.m., Broad Run High School - Broad Run District
- Wednesday, May 17: 6 p.m., Heritage High School - Catoctin District
- Monday, May 22: 6 p.m., Loudoun County High School - Leesburg District
- Thursday, May 25: 1-2 p.m., Virtual (use this RSVP Form)
The At-Large board member may attend any session.
Those who need translation/interpretation assistance or a reasonable accommodation for any type of disability in order to be able to participate meaningfully in these meetings should contact the Superintendent's Office at least three days prior to the meeting at firstname.lastname@example.org.
RSVP in Advance
All community members are invited to attend one or more of these events to make your voice heard and take part in this process. If you would like to attend, please indicate your interest at bit.ly/LCPSCLS
Updated May 16, 2023