What is Cashless Fundraising?
Cashless fundraising is one of the easiest ways for our school to earn funds. As the name suggests - Cashless - funds are donated to RLC PTO by stores and websites when our Coyote families and RLC Patrons engage in their regular shopping at these stores and websites.
Over the last several years RLC PTO has raised several $1000s of dollars simply by our families making normal everyday purchases.
- Stores/Websites give a percentage of your purchases back to our PTO (Amazon Smile, CertifiKID, Harris Teeter's TIE, Giant Foods A+)
- You provide proof of purchase and the company will give funds back to our school based on your purchases (Box Tops for Education)
How do you participate?
Your participation: Please see below list of companies that donate to our PTO based on your regular purchases
How do you Sign up to Amazon Smile?
- Go to https://smile.amazon.com/ - Enter your Amazon email address & password
- After you are signed in to your Amazon account, select "Your Account" and then "Change Your Charity"
- Pick your charitable organization, type in "Rosa Lee Carter" and click on search
- Select "Rosa Lee Carter Elementary School PTO Incorporated"
Amazon Smile Donation: RLC PTO earns 0.5% of the purchase price of all products purchased through Amazon Smile
How do you Sign up to CertifiKID?
- Sign up for free on CertifiKID.com and use promo code RLC at checkout
CertifiKID Donation: RLC PTO earns $5 upon your minimum purchase of $20
How do you Sign up to Harris Teeter Together In Education?
- Link your Harris Teeter VIC Card to Rosa Lee Carter (code: 6635)
- Please re-link your card each new school year
Harris Teeter Donation: When customers purchase Harris Teeter brand products using their VIC Card, Harris Teeter contributes a percentage of those purchase dollars back to RLC PTO
How do you Sign up to Giant A+ School Rewards?
- Link your Giant card to Rosa Lee Carter
Giant Foods Donation: RLC PTO earns money for select purchases at Giant between September 7, 2018 and March 16, 2019
How do you Sign up for Box Tops?
- Clip those Box Tops!!
- For this Cashless fundraiser you simply need to locate the Box Tops for Education logo (shown above) on the package of your grocery purchases, cut them out and bring them to school in a baggie labeled with your students name and teacher name.
- We will have competitions throughout the school year for classes that bring in the mox box tops.
- The PTO will advertise these competitions in advance
Box Tops Donation: Box Tops are each worth $0.10 to your RLC PTO