2019 Fun Filled Field DayTuesday, June 4th, 8:30-2:00
Our Field Day is always a big event. Our field days are theme based and non-competitive in nature. We will have one day of field day, this year. Tuesday, June 4th from 8:45-2:00. One Day. Whole School. Good Times. If needed, Rain Make Up Date: Wednesday, June 5th from 8:45-2:00
Our themes in the past have been:
We always need volunteers for this special day. We will have 20-25 stations and the classrooms to travel through.If you are interested in helping, you can sign up by clicking on this Sign Up Genius link orplease drop Mr. Turrill an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or give him a call at the school.If you are interested in what your child will be doing here is the link to the 2019 Field Day Information Packet.If you are interested in mearly watching your child participate in Field Day.
- 2003 - "A Trip to the Hawaiian Islands" - Hawaiian Theme
- 2004 - "I Love Round Hill Elementary School" - Heart Education
- 2005 - "We Are Out of This World" - Space Theme
- 2006 - "Best in the West" - Western Theme
- 2007 - "At the top of our game" - Sports Theme
- 2008 - "Another Day in Paradise" - Hawaiian Theme
- 2009 - "We Are All Super, Superheroes at RHE" - Superhero Theme
- 2010 - "We are Wild About Field Day" - Western Theme
- 2011 - "Lights, Camara, Action, Play" - A sport movie theme
- 2012 - " A Star Spangled Field Day" - A Patriotic Theme
- 2013 - "The Greatest Field Day on Earth"
- 2014 - "Going On A Journey" - Mrs. McManus's final field day. A US Geography Theme
- 2015 - "An Island Adventure" with Blue Planet Odyssey
- 2016 - "One" Fun Field Day
- 2017 - "What If?"
- 2018 & 2019 - "Fun, Filled Field Day"
All Are Welcome...