Role and Mission of a Parent LiaisonA Parent Liaison is a staff member who works to bridge the gap between home and school by helping parents get the information and support they need to ensure their child's academic success at school.Services:
Do you have concerns…
- Provide personal tour of the school
- Provide interpreter arrangements
- Explain school programs
- Facilitate community agency referrals
- Foster trust between parents and the educational community
- Foster higher academic achievement through collaboration with school personnel
- about your child's academic performance?
- about your role in the educational process?
- or need assistance in making connections for available services?
Last Modified on August 7, 2013