School Improvement Plan (SIP)The Hillside SIP committee continues to work diligently on updating our school improvement plan for the current school year. We provide this annual document in PDF for your convenience. You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader. A free version is available for you to download at the ADOBE web site: http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html.Click HERE for the Current SIP for Hillside!Here is a list of abbreviations that appear in the SIP.
- SIP: SCHOOL IMPROVEMENT PLAN
- PALS: PHONOLOGICAL AWARENESS LITERACY SCREENING
- DRA: DEVELOPMENTAL READING ASSESSMENT
- SOL: STANDARDS OF LEARNING
- CTAG: CLOSING THE ACHIEVEMENT GAP
- NCLB: NO CHILD LEFT BEHIND
AYP: ANNUAL YEARLY PROGRESS
TS: TOO SMALL (with regard to the number of students tested)
Click HERE for our Comprehensive Needs Assessment!Please CONTACT Mr. Mills (Principal) or Mr. Peppiatt (Assistant Principal) during regular school hours by calling 571-252-2170 if you have any questions regarding this document.