Hillside's 3rd Grade Team
Ms. Daughtrey, Mrs. Phillips, Mrs. Mages, Mrs. McGrath, Mrs. Waterfall, and Mrs. Chandler
We are excited about having the opportunity to teach your children. Third grade is an important transitional year in elementary school. Your children will face greater responsibilities and become more independent learners. Together, we can make this a great year for your children!
Some of the units we will study are:
- Math - Multiplication, Division, Fractions, Geometry, Measurement, Money, Time
- Reading - Comprehension strategies using a variety of fiction and non-fiction materials
- Social Studies - Ancient Civilizations, Government, Geography, and Economics
- Science - Habitats, Simple Machines, Energy, and an introduction to the Scientific Process
- Writing - Use of the Writing Process to produce a well written paragraph and stories
YOU will be successful in 3rd grade if YOU:
Be RESPONSIBLE for your own learning and always try your best!
RESPECT others and their property.
Use YOUR VOICE RESPECTFULLY at all times.
Be POSITIVE and CONSIDERATE. - Always encourage and motivate. Treat others the way you would like to be treated.Send Email to:
- Mrs. Chandler- Click HERE!
- Ms. Daughtrey- Click HERE!
- Mrs. Mages- Click HERE!
- Mrs. McGrath- Click HERE!
- Mrs. Phillips- Click HERE!
- Mrs. Waterfall- Click HERE!