• Change of Address/Phone
    In order to change a home address, a parent/guardian must present (in person) a copy of the deed, settlement paperwork, recent morgage statement or lease of the new residence.
    Parents may change their phone or email information in peson at the guidance office or online using the Parent Information System (PIMS).
Last Modified on July 13, 2010