Cathy L. Whitlow
firstname.lastname@example.org e-mails are only checked during work hours, therefore allow 24 hours for a reply (more on weekends).
Subjects: Academic Biology, AP/DE Biology, Independent Science Research
Make Up Work for Biology Classes- 4th and 7th block- is posted on the calendar link.
All resources: assignment instructions, syllabus, etc. are posted under the link for each course listed on the left.
Need Extra Help? Ms.Whitlow is at school by 8:30 a.m. and can be found in room 219 or 216.
Biology: Want to retake a test? Carefully read requirements and contact teacher to set up times to complete work within one week of recieving original test grade.
ISR- Independent Science Research students should check with Ms. Whitlow if they are not sure what they missed.
AP/DE BIO students should refer to their syllabus and contact another student for notes when they are absent. Also check board in room 219 for deadlines.It is important to keep up. AP/DE BIO students DO NOT re-take exams and DO NOT turn in late work.
At Potomac Falls, we value building relationships, working hard, and making connections to ensure students are life, college, and career ready.
How to Succeed in Class:
- Come prepared every day with notebook or workbook, paper, pens, pencils.
- Look over the work for the day and due dates that are posted on the classroom board.
- Listen, ask questions, take notes.
- Put forth your best effort with every assignment. Be sure all your workbook pages are fully completed.
- Study for quizzes and tests. Reviews for tests are in the workbook, to help organize your studying.
- See teacher when you have questions, don't wait. Make arrangements for extra help when needed.
Teacher is available everyday before school after 8:30.
There are also student tutors ready to help you!