For registration appointments for accepted scholars,
please contact Frances Chinn, registrar
MCCS Enrollment: The lottery for our 2021-2022 school year is complete. We are still accepting applications for this school year 2021-2022. Our front office will contact you if a spot becomes available. Apply through our Enrollment Form.
MCCS is a Loudoun County Public School, open to all Loudoun County K-5 students. There is no cost to attend and no special tests to gain admission.
Admission of new students is based on space availability and is determined by a lottery. After the lottery is held, families are notified of their acceptance status. Students who are not admitted because of space limitations are placed on a waiting list.
First priority is given to siblings of current students. Up to 50% of the remaining available seats are filled with students from the Middleburg area (former Middleburg Elementary School Attendance Zone) and MCCS teacher’s children (Loudoun County residents only). The remaining 50% of available seats are filled with students residing in Loudoun County.
Parents of children currently enrolled at MCCS, are asked to indicate their Intent to Re-Enroll each year by March 1st. MCCS uses this data to gauge how many openings the school may offer new students each new school year.
Siblings of Current MCCS Families: Siblings of current MCCS students receive priority enrollment and current parents are asked to complete new sibling enrollment forms by March 1, 2021.
New and Interested Families:
- Apply Online: Online applications will be accepted beginning January 4, 2021, and ending at 11:59 p.m. on Tuesday, March 16, 2021. Apply through our enrollment form.
- Open House events for interested families will take place in the early spring, dates to be determined and will be announced on the website.
- Notification of Acceptance Status: The MCCS Lottery will be held Wednesday, March 17, 2021 at the school. A Middleburg, Virginia CPA firm oversees the lottery for integrity. All applicants will be notified of their acceptance status by email or phone call (if no email address) by Friday, March 26, 2021. Acceptance will be conditional on the family providing documentation required by LCPS. We request that families must accept or decline the student’s spot no later than Monday, April 12, 2021.
- Information nights and tours for families of accepted students will be scheduled the week of April 20th and days and times to be determined.
- Register: LCPS Kindergarten registration for 2021-22 will be announced shortly. Applicants should register at their home school and upon acceptance to MCCS, files will be transferred.