This site is intended to support users who are interested in hosting an event at John Champe High School.
Questions about reserving building spaces should be directed to Joe Breinig, Athletic Director.For complete sports schedules go to www.champesports.org.For events sponsored by Office of School Counseling click here.
Facility Reservations for LCPS Staff
If you are associated with John Champe High School or LCPS as a faculty or staff member, please follow the directions below to make a reservation for an event.
- Login to FSDirect: Select "FSDirect" under the drop-down menu.
- Check Availability: Review the JCHS Calendar on FSDirect to select the date(s), time(s), and location(s) of your event to ensure there are no potential conflicts.
- Submit Reservations: Reserve Building Spaces through FSDirect; see Sara Genetin for assistance. Reserve athletic fields through Joe Breinig; check the athletic schedule for availability.
Community Use of School Facilities
In general, the following groups and organizations are eligible to hold events at John Champe High School:
- Schools/Educational Groups
- PTA/PTO/Booster Organizations
- Church Organizations
- Non-Profit Civic, Community, and Governmental Groups
- Loudoun County Parks and Recreation
- Non-Profit Organizations
If your organization wishes to host an event on school property, you must submit a Facility Use Request Form to the School Administration for approval a minimum of 60 days prior to the event date.
If the School Administrator approves moving forward, the Event Organizer shall complete and submit the LCPS Special Event Application to Procurement Services for approval a minimum of 30 days prior to the event date.
Click here to review the School Board Policies and Regulations and begin the process of requesting use of LCPS Facilities.