Please click here to be taken to the Community Connections Registration form
School-Business Partnership Booklets
School-Business Partnership 2017
School-Business Partnership 2016
School-Business Partnership 2015
School-Business Partnership 2014
School-Business Partnership 2013
School-Business Partnership 2012
The vision of the Loudoun School/Business Partnership Executive Council is to be a progressive leader in establishing effective and creative partnerships. Indicators of the Council's success will be if:
- partnerships are thriving
- students are learning current and relevant skills
- students are leaders and committed to their communities
- students are learning interactive and technology skills
- schools are responsive to partnerships and actively integrate “best of practices” into their curricula
- businesses benefit from having a well-qualified workforce.
The mission of the Loudoun School/Business Partnership Executive Council is to provide the leadership to promote the development and success of partnerships between the Loudoun County Public Schools and businesses to ensure that the students are prepared to contribute successfully to the ever-changing business and community environments.