• Change of Address
    If you have had or expect a change of address, you must obtain a Change of Address form from the School Counseling Office or by clicking the links below.
    A completed Change of Address form should be submitted to the School Counseling Office as soon as possible.  You must also provide proof of residence, such as a signed lease, settlement papers, mortgage statement, or shared housing agreement. 
    Changes in address which cause a change for your child to attend another Loudoun County Public School require Special Permission.