VISION is an on-line course management system. I like to think of it as a school building. When you walk into the building (login), you will see a message board with notices from all the classes you are enrolled in. You think to yourself, "Wow! They are all in one place! How convenient." If you look to the right, you will see a list of the courses you are enrolled in. Click on the one you'd like to visit and "enter" the classroom. It is that straightforward.
If it is your first time in the VISION school, you must know the classroom enrollment keys. Your teacher will tell you what that is.
Here are the basic steps to accessing your courses.
2. USERNAME = student ID# PASSWORD = network password (what the student uses to access computers at school)
3. On the right side of the screen is a block called "My Courses". Select the class you want to enter.
2. Look for the search button "All Courses", then Middle Schools, then Blue Ridge.
3. Look for your student's teacher. They are listed alphabetically. Be cognizant that several of our instructors teach more than one subject, therefore will have more than one course.
4. When you find the course you want, click on it, Log in as a Guest, accept the Use Policy.
5. The first time you access VISION, please have your student show you the ropes. They should be able to answer your questions.
6. If you are still having trouble, please contact the classroom teacher.