Welcome to the Rolling Ridge PTA!
PTA Mission Statement:
The Rolling Ridge PTA Mission is to help make every child’s potential a reality by engaging and empowering them and their families. We do this through enhancing the county curriculum through school-wide assemblies, cultural events and celebrating the diversity of our student population.
What is the PTA?
Our PTA is composed of parents, teachers and staff members. We promote parent involvement in the classroom, as well as school improvement planning. Anyone can join the PTA at Rolling Ridge Elementary. Member dues are $10.00 annually to join. And we encourage you to do so. With membership, you get to vote on topics at meetings, hold PTA office, and have a say on how money raised is spent.
Accomplishments for the 2016-2017 school year:
- Raised over $3,500 with our Read-A-Thon
- Provided Reflex Math for students
- Teacher Appreciation Week
- Funded assemblies that were held for the students throughout the school year
- Funded the 5th grade graduation party
- Sponsored several activities for students and their families, such as Trunk or Treat, Auction at International Night, Family Movie Night.
- Provided Classroom Supplies that are not provided by Loudoun County Public Schools.
- Funded Clubs like Odyssey of the Mind and Sprouts.
And we couldn’t have done it without YOU! So please join the PTA this year and see how far we can go…Thank you!
We look forward to your support in making this year a great one!
The Rolling Ridge PTA Board