We want to help you find the help you need.
- For information about your student or help with access to ParentVUE, contact Julie Kerico or Jessica Garcia at (571) 434-4580
- For Distance Learning and at-home Hybrid students having difficulty logging into LCPSGO, contact the TSC at (571) 252-2112
- For staff having difficulty logging into LCPSGO, contact Nicholas Osbon, STE Digital Experience Specialist
- To report an Absence or Dismissal Change, visit the Absence Reporting page
- For general inquiries, call 571-434-4580
- For accessibility issues or accommodations, contact our LCPS ADA Coordinator
- For technical difficulties with using this LCPS/STE website, contact Cali Fielden by email with specifics
General website facts
- Loudoun County Public Schools (LCPS) does not sell advertising space on its websites nor buy it from others.
- LCPS content editors should use their LEAD credentials to login to the Web Community Manager (WCM) content management system (CMS).
Last Modified on December 8, 2020