New Student(s) Registration for Loudoun County High School
There are 3 ways to register you child(ren) at Loudoun County High School:
- Pick up a registration packet from the Counseling Office OR
- Click her for registration forms from the LCPS website OR
- Click here to Register online.
Please complete the registration process for your student(s) by using the Loudoun County Public Schools online registration or filling out the registration packet from counseling. Afterwards, please call Counseling Department for an appointment at 571-252-2012 when you have the following information available to register your child:
Birth Certificate (original)
Parent/Guardian photo ID
Proof of Residency – Required
Examples of Proof of Residency are: Mortgage Coupon, Settlement Paper, Deed, Lease Agreement, or Contract. If not issued in your name, please fill out the Housing Determination form and have the Shared Housing section and have it notarized
* *And one of the following: Driver’s License; Car Registration; Voters Registration; Current Utility Bill or Hook Up; Any Current Bill; Property Tax Bill; Letter from Employer on letterhead.
- Transcript (unofficial)
- Report Card (current)
- Immunization Records
- TB screen with in the last three months
- Special Education Records, if applicable
- Court documentation for Physical Custody if applicable
- If transferring during the current school year, a copy of the student's withdrawal grades, the most recent report card and standardized testing records are needed
Only a person with legal custody or guardianship of a child may enroll a child in school. If the person registering the student is not the natural or custodial parent, a notarized letter from the parents and a petition for custody from the court must be presented.
Please request additional support if your family is having difficulty securing a permanent address and you are unable to provide the customary documents for enrollment.
Loudoun County High School
417 Dry Mill Road, Leesburg, VA 20175
571-252-2012(voice) · 703-252-2013 (fax)
Withdrawal: Students leaving Loudoun County High School must pick up a Withdrawal form in the Counseling Office at least two days before their last day.