• Change of Address

    If you have had a change of address...
    A Change of Address Form (English or Spanish) may be picked up in the School Counseling Office or downloaded by clicking on the link.  The completed form is then submitted to the School Counseling Secretary as soon as possible, along with proof of residence.  Proof of residence MUST be submitted for the change to take effect.  Proof of residence would be a signed lease, recent mortgage statement, signed deed, signed settlement sheet or deed of trust.
Last Modified on October 23, 2018