Loudoun County Quarterly Newsletter
For REGISTRATION (new, transfer and NJROTC students) appointments and scanning documentation, please contact: "Michelle Cofield", Registrarfirstname.lastname@example.org
Wellness site: https://sites.google.com/lcps.org/wellness/home
SATs Cancelled - The College Board will notify students about new locations, dates and times as soon as information is available.
SPECIAL PERMISSION - The Special Permission window for students to attend a school outside of their attendance zone is now open until June 30, 2020. Click here for more information.
Counseling Directory Additional Information
- Director of Counseling: Dan Croyle
- Registrar: Michelle.Cofield@lcps.org
- Secretary: Anna.Mitchum@lcps.org
- Psychologist: Mr. Mackenzie.Crawford@lcps.org
- Social Worker: Keri.Hendershot-Waymire@lcps.org
- Parent Liaison: Carol.Proctor@lcps.org
- Career Center Assistant: Langston.West@lcps.org
- Testing Coordinator: Kristina.Taylor@lcps.org
- Phone: 571-252-2012
- Fax: 571-252-2013
- LCHS CEEB School Code: 471230
- LCHS Testing Code: 47-420
- 2020 LCH School Profile
The mission of the Loudoun County High School Counseling Department is to support and assist all students in reaching their academic potential and to promote excellence through education, collaboration, and empowerment. Counselors work in collaboration with school personnel, parents and community resources to advocate for student success. The school counseling program is designed to meet the ethics and standards of the American School Counselors Association and the National Association of College Admissions Counselors, as well as those of Loudoun County Public Schools. The program is designed to provide individual, group and classroom services that address the academic, career, and personal/social development needs of all Loudoun County High School students.