The Office of Outreach Programs coordinates the activities associated with the Parent Liaison Program, the Minority Student Achievement Advisory Committee (MSAAC).ResponsibilitiesLiaison to the Minority Student Achievement Advisory Committee (MSAAC)MSAAC is dedicated to work in partnership with the Loudoun County Public Schools (LCPS), parents and community members to further the academic, social and cultural development of every student, and to ensure that the needs of all students are met.
Parent Liaison CoordinatorProvide training and support to Parent Liaisons throughout the school year. Assist in efforts to:
Preschool Literacy LiaisonCoordinate the purchase and distribution of materials for the Books for Babies program to promote early childhood literacy. Books and materials are distributed to new mother in local Loudoun County hospitals.Resources
- Facilitate parent-school communication
- Facilitate community agency referrals
- Encourage parent involvement in the schools
- Foster trust between parents and the educational community
- Foster higher academic achievement through collaboration with school personnel.
21000 Education Court
Ashburn, Virginia 20148
PH: (571) 252-1460
FX: (571) 252-1635