Loudoun County Public Schools with Loudoun County Government is using Oracle iSupplier for vendor registration. Suppliers only need to register once to be registered for both Loudoun County Public Schools and Loudoun County Government as the system uses a shared database.
· Self-Service Registration
· Maintain Company Profile and Multiple Users
· Receive Solicitation Notices for Products and Services
· View Purchase Orders and Agreements
· Track Payments
Information Required to Register:
- Company Name (DBA, Doing Business As): Legal name on W-9 tax form
- Taxpayer ID: System allows one registration per federal tax id (9 digits)
- Bid Contact: Name, Email, and Phone Number
- Address: Request for Quote (RFQ/Bid) address
- Point of Contact (POC): Main POC for company. If desired, additional contacts may be added by the main POC and those contacts will receive their own user name and password.
- Business Classification: If applicable.
New Supplier Registration
- Products and Services (Commodity Codes): Minimum of at least one selection is required. Loudoun County Public Schools (LCPS) utilizes the National Institute of Governmental Purchasing (NIGP) Commodity/Services Codes using the 5-digit hierarchy (3-digit class and 2-digit commodity). Products are classed 005-898 and services are 900-998. To search for commodity classes not easily found in Oracle iSupplier Click Here
Your registration is not complete until you receive an email with your user name and temporary password. Inclusion in this database will provide us with the information necessary to contact your company in the event we should issue a solicitation for services/products offered by your company. It is not an approval to do business with LCPS.
Current Supplier:Contact Us: Procurement Services office at 571-252-1270 or email@example.com.