We want to help you find the help you need.
- For information about your student or help with access to ParentVUE, contact Ruth Brown
- For students having difficulty logging into LCPSGO, contact Trish Henry, CAT Digital Experience Specialist
- For staff having difficulty logging into LCPSGO, contact Trish Henry, CAT Digital Experience Specialist
- For general inquiries, email Judy Wasko
- For accessibility issues or accommodations, contact our LCPS ADA Coordinator
- For technical difficulties with using this LCPS/CAT website, contact Molly Agosta by email with specifics
- For absence reporting, call (571)252-2941 or email our Absentee Inbox
- For student record inquires, contact Student Records
- For school counseling, email George Lotz or Holly Janson
General website facts
- Loudoun County Public Schools (LCPS) does not sell advertising space on its websites nor buy it from others.
- LCPS content editors should use their LEAD credentials to login to the Web Community Manager (WCM) content management system (CMS).