Homework choice boards are due on the last school day of each month. Sight word packets are also sent home at the beginning of each month. We encourage nightly reading with your child.
Please refer to the teacher links listed on the left of the screen for "Peek at Our Week" posts. You can learn about upcoming events, assessments, and topics of study.
Please refer to the arrival and dismissal plan below:
Due to the volume of Kindergarten students this year, we are making a few changes to Kindergarten arrival and dismissal procedures. Please refer to the following bullets:
- Kindergarten car rider/ walker students will be dropped off at the first set of doors (music doors).
- Your child's assigned Teacher Assistant will be located outside with a sign with the teacher's name on it.
- Upon exiting your vehicle or arriving to school by walking or bus, your child will go to their assigned area where his/her teacher assistant will be standing (Staff will assist children to their specified location.)
- Two Safety Patrols will be assigned to each classroom as to add support for the group of students.
- In the chance of rain, Teacher Assistants will be located inside of the gym and RLC staff will guide your child to their specified area.
- This protocol will last until Friday September 1st, unless there is a need to continue.
- Administration, Teachers, and Teacher Assistants will be supervising the dismissal process
- Walkers- Please make sure staff member verifies that you have arrived and are taking your child.
Thank you for your support,
The Kindergarten Team