We need you as a partner in your child's education. You can help us in several ways:1. Be supportive of your child's efforts.
2. Call your child's teacher with questions, first, rather than the parents of other students. Be a positive part of the Seldens Landing team!
3. Find a place in your home for your child to keep school materials, along with a quiet place in which to work and study.
4. Write your child's name on his/her backpack, lunch box, clothing, and other belongings.
5. Teach your child to accept responsibility for his/her actions and to respect the rights and belongings of others.
6. Be supportive of the school's programs and of the efforts of the parent organization.
Additionally, be certain your child knows the following vital pieces of information:
We are partners in your child's education.From time-to-time, we provide links for parents to web-based resources. Please take a moment to read the LCPS disclaimer.LCPS Web Page Link Disclaimer
- His/her full name
- Home telephone number
- Full name of mother and father
- How to get to school
- How to get home from school
- Full name and phone number of child care provider
- Emergency plan for early dismissal or closing of school
The content of this (outside) link/s is not controlled by Loudoun County Public Schools. While school staff review links when they are inserted, the content may change. If you find any linked home page content you consider inappropriate, please bring the matter to the attention of the building principal at the school. Remember that the outside source web page may link to other pages that have not been reviewed; explore at your own risk. (Please email the SLES TRT should you find any objectionable content.)