Welcome to the STEP (Starting Towards Excellence Preschool) Program at Rolling Ridge Elementary. We are excited about beginning a new school year (2019-2020) and are looking forward to meeting you and your child. You will receive information in August about visiting the classroom and meeting the teachers.
The following information about STEP will be helpful to you:
- AM class meets 7:50 to 10:50. Breakfast will be provided for the morning (AM) children.
- PM class meets 11:35 to 2:35. Lunch will be provided for the afternoon (PM) children.
- There is no cost to you for meals and you do not need to send any food to school.
- The only school supply your child will need is a REGULAR SIZE BACKPACK (NO WHEELS please).
- All other supplies are provided.
- STEP STAFF:
Teachers: Mrs. Catherine Ramirez (room 8) and Mrs. Robin Durham (room 10).
Assistants: Mrs. Angela Gomez (room 8) and Mrs. Ami Braddock (room10).
The most important way to prepare your child for school is to READ to him/her every day. Have a happy summer!