Loudoun School-Business PartnershipVision
The vision of the Loudoun School-Business Partnership Executive Council is to be a progressive leader in establishing effective and creative partnerships. Indicators of the Council's success will be if:
- partnerships are thriving
- students are learning current and relevant skills
- students are leaders and committed to their communities
- students are learning interactive and technology skills
- schools are responsive to partnerships and actively integrate “best of practices” into their curricula
- businesses benefit from having a well-qualified workforce.
Mission StatementThe mission of the Loudoun School-Business Partnership Executive Council is to provide the leadership to promote the development and success of partnerships between the Loudoun County Public Schools and businesses to ensure that the students are prepared to contribute successfully to the ever-changing business and community environments.School-Business PartnershipsActive school-business partnerships for the 2018-2019 school year can be found in the 2018-2019 LCPS Partnership Profile Database.
Last Modified on March 14, 2019