Welcome Pinebrook Families!
I am excited to serve as your Parent Liaison at Pinebrook Elementary. A Parent Liaison works to bridge the communication between school and home. I can do this in many ways to help parents get the help, support, and information they need to aid their child’s school success. Some ways I can help include:
Providing a tour of Pinebrook
- Helping you find ways to volunteer and be involved in the school
- Answering questions about school rules and regulations
- Assisting in finding food, medical, housing, and other social services
- Arranging for interpreter services
- Facilitating parent-school communications
I understand that some of these situations may be difficult to discuss. I would like you to know that any information shared will remain confidential.
Please don’t hesitate to contact me with any questions or concerns.