Welcome Pinebrook Families!
I am excited to serve as your Parent Liaison at Pinebrook Elementary. A Parent Liaison works to bridge the communication between school and home. I can do this in many ways to help parents get the help, support, and information they need to aid their child’s school success. Please look at the Covid tab for updated resources. I can also be reached at email@example.com.
Some ways I can help include:
- Helping you find ways to volunteer and be involved in the school
- Answering questions about school rules and regulations
- Assisting in finding food, medical, housing, and other social services
- Arranging for interpreter services
- Facilitating parent-school communications
I understand that some of these situations may be difficult to discuss. I would like you to know that any information shared will remain confidential.
Please don’t hesitate to contact me with any questions or concerns.
Student Services: https://www.lcps.org/StudentServices