What is a Parent Liaison?
A Parent Liaison is a staff member who works to bridge the gap between home and school by assisting parents with the information and support they need to ensure their child's academic success at school.
- Personal tour of the school.
- Interpreter arrangements.
- Connect parents to Parent Resource Center.
- Aid in parent involvement at school.
Please feel free to contact our Parent Liaison, Jennifer Heplerwith any questions or concerns:
- Explain school programs and procedures.