Welcome to Math Links!Here you will find a wealth of Math website resources. These helpful links are used by many of our students in school.Any time you use the internet, please make sure you have an adult's permission to use that site!Have fun!You are about to leave the Legacy Elementary School Website. The content of these links is not controlled by Loudoun County Public Schools. While school staff review links when they are inserted, the content may change. If you find any linked home page content you consider inappropriate, please bring the matter to the attention of the webmaster Logan McIntosh. Remember that the outside source web page may link to other pages that have not been reviewed; explore at your own risk.
Dream Box ~ https://play.dreambox.com/login/kwah/legacyeReflex Math ~ http://www.reflexmath.com/Math Skills
Value of Coins - practice the value amount of coins.
- Adding Nickels and Pennies - Find the sum of the coins.
- Adding Dimes and Pennies - Find the sum of the coins.
- Adding Dimes, Nickels and Pennies - Find the sum of the coins.
- Counting Money - beginning site to stress money values. This site is no longer maintained and may have some dead links.
- Counting Money - Harcourt School site
- Counting Change - a match game, counting coins to find amount of change and matching it with a numerical value.
- Counting Money - online lesson for counting money
- Discovering Coin Values - drag coins into the cup to equal the amount in the blue area.
- How many coins? - Change money into coin values.
- Let's Compare - Count the money on each side then use the < > = symbols to compare sides.
- Money Desk - Drag coins to total the amount of money asked for.
- Names of Coins - Practice name of coins worth X amount. - The reverse of the one just above this.
- Piggy Bank - Drag coins into the piggy bank to total the amount of money.
Math SOLs Cash Register
Last Modified on February 17, 2017