Tolbert Vision 20/20
Developed August 2016
Empoweringall students to be productive and respectful global thinkers, contributors and citizens.
1. A culture of continuous improvement drives thefulfillment of our mission
2. Collaborative partnerships with families and ourcommunity enhance our excellence
3. An inclusive, safe, caring, and challenging learningenvironment serves as the foundation for student growth
4. High quality responsive instruction promotes student motivationand growth.
1. Develop knowledgeable and respectful critical thinkers,communicators, collaborators, creators, and contributors
2. Cultivate a high performing team of professionals focusedon our mission and goals
3. Provide high quality responsive instruction that isauthentic, relevant, child centered and meets individual student needs
4. Communicate effectively among all the members of theTolbert community