Horizon Elementary is culturally responsive, inclusive, and student-centered environment where staff, parents, students, and community members work together to ensure the success of all students in becoming life-long learners and responsible, productive citizens.
We will show courtesy, care, and cooperation toward others. We will provide a safe learning environment, both physically and emotionally. We will embrace the unique talents and contributions that all our students bring to each learning experience. We will teach children to become independent critical thinkers, problem solvers, and productive citizens through differentiated instruction.
Horizon Elementary is a culturally responsive and student-centered environment where staff, parents, students, and community work together to ensure the success of all learners.
- We believe that school is a major influence in childrens’ lives that drives our goal to create a stimulating, interesting, appropriate and varied experience that will promote a foundation for life-long learning.
- We provide a safe learning environment that enhances creativity and generates enthusiasm.
- We embrace the special talents and individual contributions our students bring to each learning experience and therefore are committed to providing various learning tools and experiences so that all children will be successful in reaching their full potential.
- We teach the children to become independent critical thinkers and problem solvers through differentiated instruction.
- We acknowledge societal changes and strive to adjust to meet those needs accordingly.