1. To begin the process of applying to Loudoun County Public Schools, you must register to create a user ID and password.Instructions:
Click Here: On-line Application
Once you have clicked on the on-line application, there are two links: "Are you a new user" click on the link to create a new account. Then "Have you already applied" click on the link if you have already applied and fill in your User ID and Password. Select the status that pertains to you.
2. Once you have registered, you will receive a confirmation e-mail assigning you a Personal Identification (PID) number.
3. Next you will complete the entire application.
Keep this e-mail; your PID will be important to you in the application process!
4. To begin the process of applying for an Administrative, Licensed, Classified, Co-Curricular, or Substitute position,click on the appropriate Applications Process option to the left of the web page.
You need to mail us a resume as part of your application, but we will not substitute the résumé for any information requested on the application.
- Please indicate in your cover letter that you have completed the online application process and include your PID number. This number should be included on any materials sent to the Department for Personnel Services.
Loudoun County Public Schools
Department of Human Resources and Talent Development
21000 Education Court
Ashburn, VA 20148Telephone: (571) 252-1100 Toll-Free: (888) 204-1622 Fax (571) 252-1663email address: email@example.com
Last Modified on July 12, 2016