Connect to The Hillside PTO Website: Click HERE!Promotion & Retention Guidelines for Elementary: Click HERE!Meet Hillside Elementary School's Parent Liaison: Alyssa Yamatani!A Parent Liaison is a staff member who acts as an advocate for students, parents and families by helping to bridge the gap between home and school. They do this by helping parents get the information and support they need to ensure their child’s academic and social success at school. The primary role of the Parent Liaison is to assist parents to become active participants in their child’s education.
Hillside’s Parent Liaison is Alyssa Yamatani. You may contact Alyssa by calling the Hillside main office at: 571-252-2170 or emailing her at Alyssa.Yamatani@lcps.org. Her regular hours are Mondays & Tuesdays from 11:30 - 2:30 and Thursdays from 8:30 - 2:30.Online Parent Resources:
- Connections: A database of over one thousand works of children's literature and their connection to the Virginia Standards of Learning. - Click HERE!
- LCPS - Parent Resource Center: Located at the Douglass Support Facility, 55 Plaza Street, Leesburg, VA. Click HERE for a list of resources, contact information and a schedule of events!
- Parents Make a Difference: A list of current and previous editions of this online resource available to all LCPS parents! - Click HERE!
- Reading Connection Newsletters: A monthly newsletter filled with reading ideas and activities for parents to use at home! - Click HERE!
- Welcome to ZAC Browser: Zone for Autistic Children - Click HERE!